• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD4

anyone else loving COD4?
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

No time yet, still needing to finish Metroid Prime 3, Halflife episode 2 & start playing through VF5 and Pro Evo 2008. COD4 Looks AWESOME though! IGN gave it a top review... not as truely awesome as Super Mario Galaxy though! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY AMAZING GAMES OUT AT THE SAME TIME!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

there is a week before crysis is released so im going to try and finish the single player version before then!
      Chris Jackson
      Shiftmedia
      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

oh yeh!! you can't forget CRYSIS!

so many games, so little time.

Comment

Well, all of the games are so short you finish them in like 5 hours...
          I expected Timeshift to last me longer but kinda disappointing it was. The slowed down rain looked nice though...
          COD4 is supposedly the shortest game yet this year? Damn... wish Crysis would come out already...

Comment

i thought COD4 was going to be short but its insanely long!
            Chris Jackson
            Shiftmedia
            www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

yeah I heard that it was like only 5 hours. got it mostly for the multi player best I've ever played, BF2 is still close. suck it halo 3.

Comment

i remember "spare time", wonder whatever happened to it!

Comment

nvanherpt: good to hear it's not just me missing out..

Comment

If you want long game play you should try Oblivion or X3. Old but damn long game play, especially X3.

So many games out this quarter, COD4, Crysis, Gears of War, Bioshock, Orange box stuff, Quake wars etc. I think am gonna get em all for christmas, lock myself in a room and play to forget all the annoying clients and projects of the year.

Comment

Colin- it cant be all that bad can it?
                      Chris Jackson
                      Shiftmedia
                      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Man you have no idea; In fact I am thinking of getting images of them and mapping their faces unto bots models in UT3 and just run around shooting them. Damn you and your ceilings are meant to be friggin white, it’s kinda like because they know somebody created the shot they should really have some critique for it.

We once sent out a photo to some clients saying it was some WIP and wanted to know what they thought of it, the damn suits came back with modeling errors and comments about the glass not looking right.

Sorry...dudes I am done now.

So we are going to be staying away from time sapping games like Eve-online and WoW, and purchasing non mmorpg types eh

Comment

Mannn game is awesome. Just passed it through
                          Last mission totaly blew me off. And boing sequence also pretty much kewl!

I just can't seem to trust myself
                          So what chance does that leave, for anyone else?
                          ---------------------------------------------------------
                          CG Artist

Comment

Originally posted by nvanherpt
                            i remember "spare time", wonder whatever happened to it!
                            LOL
                            =:-/
                            Laurent

Comment

Working...
                            X