Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ill also be a hog and go for the 8 gigs lol

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Just make sure whatever board you get supports it. (the 8GB that is)

And stick with XP64

Comment

yea!!!
        Our machines (the board speced above) uses 8G but only has 4 slots so you have to use the 2G DIMMS, also speced above. I also agree with XP, Vista is a PITA but our vendor was out of it when we ordered

Comment

ive been running xp64pro on my boxx since it 1st came out and its been rock solid ever since

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

how reliable is newegg for parts. is there anyone from outside the states who buys from them? they seem to only do business in the states

Comment

I can't comment on them from outside the US but they are VERY good here. Very fast shipping, easy returns, good prices, good selection, etc. Maybe give them a call and see? I pretty much refuse to use anyone else because I have had such good experiences with them.

Comment

Working...
              X