speed racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed racer

just saw the trailer of speed racer. they keep saying its going to be a whole new style of film. however looks like a style ive seen before. cant place my finger on the name of the style....oh yeah i got it. cheap special effects. not that they are bad really just they have that fully non realistic feel to it that i dont like seeing in films.

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Kind of reminded me of this classic Huck Finn stuff... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruEJ0...eature=related

The whole thing kind of freaked me out when I was a kid - the kids never looked right against the backgrounds and neither does Speed.
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Trailer reminded me of the Lawnmower Man

Comment

reminds me of those crappy robert rodriguez kids movies. Lava girl or whatever.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
        X