Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended render view

Hi

I have set up a camera to match a photo but know i want to extend the image up so that you can see more of the building and sky, but with out changing the perspective of the image. Does anybody know an easy way of doing this?
    Thanks
    Renato
    Resolution Digital
    www.resolutiondigital.co.uk

Overscan works pretty well.
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

That is exactly what i have been looking for!!! Thanks.

The only thing is that is works with Max camera and not Physical camera but that is no big issue to get round.

Thanks again.
      Resolution Digital
      www.resolutiondigital.co.uk

Comment

You can always just canvas size the PSD file up once you've rendered the image? We've used a similar thing previously, for extending views that have already been worked on in post.
        Last edited by Kyle_Grace; 11-12-2007, 10:21 AM.

Comment

And, if all you need to do is make the render taller, you can simply adjust the height in the output size. If you need to expand side to side, then that script looks like the way to go.
          Tim Nelson
          timnelson3d.com

Comment

Is there any way to do this in a non-uniform way?
            Attached Files
            www.gaell.com

Comment

You mean, extend it high on top than bottom? No, not that I'm aware of. If your canvas gets too long on bottom you could always move the camera target up and then use a camera correct modifier. But that might mess up your perspective if you have already started rendering things out.
              Tim Nelson
              timnelson3d.com

Comment

Working...
              X