No announcement yet.

rigging control help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, those "progress meters" are sliders...

Well yes your code is simpler, it is just nice how the example builds itself dynamically so that it can work on any character with a morpher.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

so i see, now that i read through it better the progress bar is used as a slider.

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

http://www.elfpro3d.com/Turtles/Rig.wmv
        a taste of what ive been working on

the character it will be used on is
        Last edited by Da_elf; 17-12-2007, 11:52 AM.

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

That's pretty impressive for a guy that didn't know how to make a roll-out a few days ago, nice work.
          Eric Boer
          Dev

Comment

i have to really thank moondoggie though. thanks for all the help. ive been trying to repost any code i get working so that it can be a help to others. the reson im going more custom built for my code is because most characters are going to be different. ive got 3 different types of crabs, baby turtles, birds, snakes, mongooses, humans, spiders. hehe a plethora of individuality
            Last edited by Da_elf; 17-12-2007, 11:55 AM.

Comment

No worries, I'll help as long as I (sort of) know what I'm talking about. That render is excellent, I can't wait to see this project really come together. Keep posting questions, I need challenges.

-Colin
              Colin Senner

Comment

the animation of him in that shot is http://www.elfpro3d.com/Turtles/turn.mpg
                its without background though.

its a shame im the only one on this island who really does this. i cant put together a team of people to help me

the checklist of things left for me to do is to figure out how to
                -- get a spinner to have a controller on it for bend angle on a bend modifier
                -- open the claw which is normally animated by rotating the local x axis of the top piece. need a spinner to control that as well.
                --and how to lock 1 spinner to another one deactivating the other one
                Last edited by Da_elf; 17-12-2007, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X