Polyboost 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polyboost 4

I'm not pro enough to take advantage of all the new features of PB4 but I do want to give a public thanks to Carl-Mikael/Polyboost for a great product.

To keep coming out with great new tools in each version and giving a free upgrade, it is really a great product all around. Great tools, great service, great attitude and free upgrades. I wish some other software vendors would follow this business model! Are you listening Autodesk?

Maybe Polyboost and Vray could team up to make their own modeling/rendering/animation package. Imagine all the followers jumping off the Autodesk ship! or would i be swimming alone?

cheers,

jonah

PB4 is great, but the porting to C means that it's a lot faster, and for this first incarnation, a lot buggier too.
    Still, it saved my life countless times, i wouldn't know how to do without now.
    Lele
    Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
    ----------------------
    emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
    The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

I think your scripts have that effect on people too. (the I can't believe I survived without this effect)

Comment

agreed polyboost is a very good script. if autodesk woudl intergrate this in a newer version they could showoff new features. instead of the !@#!#$ ones we have seen in 2008 hehe
        My Homepage : http://www.pixelstudio.nl

Comment

Working...
        X