• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoL Just 4 fun CGTalk Thread

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=6&t=594404

Best regards and long life to Chaos Group
    My Flickr

are you positive he was using a cracked version and not just the demo? I hadn't heard that happened to cracked copies, but then I don't really know WHAT happens to cracked copies when trying to use them. BTW, thev is vlado on the cgtalk forum, so he's replied to it.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Most cracked versions are the demo with most of the limitations patched out, but none of them have been able to get rid of parameters resetting yet, although theyre getting better. Theres one out now which has sorted most of that, with the only parameters which reset being the 'legacy sun/sky' stuff - as if all your scenes are being saved with an old version of vray.

Before anyone asks, I dont know where to get these, I just like following the 'development' and seeing what people are doing with cracks. I find the whole reverse engineering process interesting, even though I dont understand how its actually done.

Comment

Working...
      X