New Vacancies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vacancies...

Hi, I thought I'd let you know that we are recruiting for several of our offices in the UK. Glo is an exciting new company that is part of the RMJM group. We are working on some of the most prestigious architectural projects in the world and are looking for Senior visualisers for our London, Cambridge, and Glasgow offices.

A full job description can be found here:
    http://www.cgarchitect.com/jobs/job_...8ab5b89a7ea3b1

We're really looking for communicative and driven people with exceptional creative skills. You must be a UK resident with a valid work permit to join our team. Please feel free to respond to this thread or message me with any questions you may have.
    Applications can be sent to: jobs@glo3d.com

Many Thanks,

Kyle Grace
    Last edited by Kyle_Grace; 03-03-2008, 09:50 AM.

hello mate,

Are you just round the corner from finsbury square.?

how many people do you currently have in the office....

whats the money like! hehehe!

Im currently working for a fairly well known practice in faringdon, may be interested, whats the work load like, I would be able to drum up some of my own clients (mostly from the states if interested as they are not letting me do that here... bummer!

cheers

si.

Comment

Our office is close to Old St Tube station. RMJM is a huge practice with offices all over the world. Glo has just less that 20 employees within 5 of those offices.

I've just started the London branch and we will be employing 1/2 more visualisers over the coming months. This should hopefully continue to expand over the next year.

The work load is fairly typical of our trade and we would be interested in investigating any new avenues for business.

Why not send us your CV and we can take it from there.

Comment

Damn it, if only you were not in London!! You know I'd jump at the chance to work with the Tea Monster again!

Call me when your free!

Comment

We are also recruiting Post Production artists for our Edinburgh office.

A full job description can be found here:
          http://www.cgarchitect.com/jobs/job_...8ab5b89a7ea3b1

Applications can be sent to: jobs@glo3d.com

Again, any questions please just drop me a line.

Many Thanks,

Kyle Grace

Comment

Working...
          X