Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good blueprints source?

Hi all,
    I was googoling "calatrava bridge blueprints" and "drawings" and with much surprise I found no single blueprint image, not even small res.

Is this because of great copyright enforcement, or simply Google caches "regular" pictures because that is what most people search for?

In any case, any good blueprints resource on the web?

Thank you

regards

gio

You might try your local building department. Here in the states you can run copies of building blueprints from microfilm. maybe they will have bridges too?

http://www.the-blueprints.com/
    http://www.tutorials3d.com/eng/blu_index.asp

Comment

since 9/11, I'm not sure it's a good idea to go and ask for bridge blueprints...
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

Originally posted by RErender View Post
        since 9/11, I'm not sure it's a good idea to go and ask for bridge blueprints...
        Yeah...I can see that now.... "Excuse me...Any bridge blueprints handy?" "Of course sir....Right this way...We keep them in the back room"
        Eric Camper
        Studio 3D
        www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

yeah, funny how they still give out building plans... I guess they're not as worried about buildings anymore because we won't be fooled twice.

" There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again"

All I know is that building plans are public record. In Portland a great deal of property related information is available on through the city's website. No blueprints (yet) but there is a ton of other info that you used to have to go to the building department to get.

check it out,

www.portlandmaps.com

Comment

Working...
          X