ending credits song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ending credits song

Dilemma!!! I have some ending credits that would like to put to music, and I love the Alan Parsons Project - Sirius song. It loops great and is very simple. I wouldn;t even think twice about using it "in house", but I have a client and my first official DVD with Menus and all and I should really use something else. Do you guys have anything in mind or websites, examples, etc. I would like to find something similar and of course cheap, as I am about 20 percent over budget on this one. If I ever figure out how exporting to Flash from Encore works, I will post the project online.

Thanx all
    Eric Camper
    Studio 3D
    www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Your only bet is to search through royalty free music or hire someone to do a sound alike. If they are selling the DVD then you may find licensed stock music very expensive.

If they are not selling the DVD then you can try extrememusic.com or similar sites.

Did you include music in your budget? If not then you are more than justified in asking for a music specific fee.

Comment

Great...No...Music wasnt included, but this is one of those projects where I want to add that extra step for them. They have been great clients and I see many future projects coming from them. I will try out the site you mentioned.If only Daforce spent his time authoring songs instead of posting..We would have a go to guy.
      Eric Camper
      Studio 3D
      www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

this guys music is for sale...in fact i've seen one arch-vis demo that used his stuff.

http://www.diegostocco.com/

I like his smusic but it's all a matter of taste.
        mh

Comment

Working...
        X