Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedtreemax and vista?

Hey guys,

I thought i could ask it here since there are quite alot of post about trees etc and other plugins on this forum... I was wondering if speedtreeMAX works with vista. Since i cant find anything on the website of speedtree itself or on digimation website for what OS it was ment to work.

If it doesnt work on vista, does anybody know if it wil be available anytime soon?

Otherwise i really should go back to xp 32 or 64 bit..... Vista is torturing me..(it would kinda be the last straw)

Thanks in advance,

Niels

I don't know if SpeedTree works with Vista, since I have not used it some time because of lack of a 2008- and a 64bit version. I know IDVinc is working on it, but they say the 64bit version should be ready within 2 months. I wonder if it will be compatible with max2009 then !!! I'm really disappointed because I like it for it's specific features which are different from Onyx, XFrog or NatFX. If support would be better I would have purchased all libraries, but as it is now I can simply not rely on it !!!

Comment

Working...
    X