Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Management Software

Does anyone use one of these programs ?

Its mainly so that eveyone in the office has access to all the company contacts, calendar and notes ?

Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks

N
    Last edited by Infrared digital; 22-05-2008, 12:35 AM.
    www.morphic.tv
    www.niallcochrane.co.uk

Content management

Do you use exchange or MDaemon as your e-mail server? If you do you can use the webmail feature. If not you can build an intranet using something like Joomla.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I am not sure what we use for our email server, where would I find that out ?

Joomla looks excellent but I think we are looking for something a bit more setup and ready to go.
      www.morphic.tv
      www.niallcochrane.co.uk

Comment

We're using Filemaker Pro version 5, which is prehistoric. The latest build is v9 I believe... Anyway, you can use it as a calendar, personal agenda, to send notes to each other, it's a database for client information. It even has a function to send bills to clients and you can fill out the hours you spend on a project, along with the hourly rate.
        You can expand it with alot of extra features, like web-access from all over the world etc.

Personally I think it doesn't work properly, but that probably has to do with the out-dated version as well. It's a good program, but there are some things that I think could be better.
        Also, it's not free and I'm not sure if it's an international program either (it probably is).

When it comes to just calendar and notes, you could use the Mozilla program Sunbird, or when you're using Thunderbird, Lightning (add-on).
        I haven't tried Sunbird but I'm using Lightning for myself. I'm sure you can also use it with more people, but I haven't tried that yet.
        www.artbyarjan.com - Online portfolio (temporarily offline)
        @home:
        / AMD Phenom X4 @ 3.00Ghz / ATI HD 4890 / 8Gb Ram /
        / Vista Ultimate x64 / Max 2010 / Vray 1.5 SP3a Edu /
        @work:
        / Intel Core2Quad Q9450 @ 2.66Ghz /
        Nvidia Quadro FX 3700 / 8Gb Ram /
        / Vista Bussines x64 /

Comment

Working...
        X