Vue 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vue 7

Oh Hell yes!!!!!! Now the question is, will it work with Vray!

http://www.cgarchitect.com/news/newsfeed.asp?nid=4203

It was a shocking presentation in their booth at Siggraph this year. I really had high hopes for the product, but I wasn't convinced at all. Apart from all the crashes they were experiencing (got beyond a joke), the guy 'presenting' didn't have a clue how to use 3dsmax, so could not demonstrate its integration with it.

I did mean to ask if it worked with Vray, but to be honest, they've probably never heard of it!
    Kind Regards,
    Richard Birket
    ----------------------------------->
    http://www.blinkimage.com

----------------------------------->

Comment

I cant see any images or films at all. did they remove it from the side ?

So you say it still doesnt work with max rather ? hmm.. i also hoped for it.

Comment

One of those movies shows the workflow in max with mental ray.
        It looks very easy to set up lots of trees and background scenery.
        They are using the daylight system of MR.

I think the Vue objects get rendered in their own render-pass with Vue and get composited with the MR render automatically.
        Reflect, repent and reboot.
        Order shall return.

Comment

I don't think you'd ever see this working with Vray - I think they're using some custom mental ray shaders to add the trees in in post, or call their own renderer from within mental ray.

Comment

I want to purchase vue, But i need to work with my renders Vray and Maxwell.

Comment

It certainly possible to make it work with V-Ray, in the same way that they made it work with Cinema 4D (which does not rely on mental ray). There was some talk about V-Ray integration, and last time I heard they were looking into it, but I don't know more beyond that.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
              X