Roadshow in Wiesbaden/Weltenbauer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadshow in Wiesbaden/Weltenbauer

Having the honor to meet the faces behind your most-used and most-loved piece of software and to get a demonstration and tips and tricks at first hand is something quite unique and rewarding, especially if the people behind it are a group of open-minded, still down-to-earth and super-friendly guys, all that willingly to answer patiently even the very last question and nearly loosing their voices while talking hour after hour about features and workflow.

I just wanted to say "thank you" once more for the opportunity to get in contact with the Chaosgroup eye-to-eye and to experience two days packed with exciting stuff even up to literally the very last minutes. It was quite a pity that our taxi came much earlier then we had expected and Thomas and I had to rush out in such a hurry and could'nt say goodbye to each and everyone of you. So, once more, now the virtual way a big belated handshaking and a hundred smiles to everybody!

...and eventually a piece of friendly advice for all the (now and future) v-ray users and fans out there: if it should be possible to you in any way to get yourself into the (current or maybe in future times upcoming) roadshow then please don't hesitate! Taking part in this is simply awesome and inspiring (and worth the money, in case your boss wants to tell you something different! ) Letting to waste such a kind of opportunity would nearly be a crime

Looking forward to all the cool stuff that's still up to come from Chaosgroup (especially after getting the mouth watered while taking a peek at the SP3 features)!
    Stefan Spatz

Lead Artist
    Virgin Lands GmbH - Germany
    http://www.virgin-lands.com

I was hoping that someone would post a video of it for us on the other side of the pond!
    -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

...yes stefan...

you took the words right out of my mouth...

thanks a lot again for these very informative two days with background information i never got in...

...vlado,peter,rusko,jimmy and the rest, i wish you some hopefully restful days and a happy and healthy new year...

thomes

Comment

Working...
      X