Custom Scene It Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Scene It Game

I am making a custom scene it game for my brother for his birthday....You may remember my Monopoly game that I made last year... I am making in the genre of horror, which is his favorite genre. My question... I have all of the movie I need as avi files and for instance...

I have a movie clip in premiere and then after the clip a series of questions with multiple choice, in which the answer will fade in..etc... Showing actors and then have you guess the name, or movie they were in...etc... My question...How best to compile all this into a dvd....I can add the various clips ro premiere and then into encore...But I want the menu to pick one randomly at will...Any ideas...Brainstorm? Thanx all
    Eric Camper
    Studio 3D
    www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

anyone have any suggestions...Thanx
    Eric Camper
    Studio 3D
    www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

Eric,
      It sounds like your best bet is to do all the menus and transitions in encore, with the individual clips exported from premier as mpeg2 video.
      I'm not sure if encore can pick a random item though. You can set up photoshop files with your buttons and variations (normal, mouseover, and click), and bring those direct into encore. Hopefully someone can help you more, I only know enough to create a basic menu.
      Derik Bibb
      Architectural Visualizer

TANGRAM 3DS
      International 3D & Design Solutions

Comment

Working...
      X