No announcement yet.

Max 2010 Modelling Features revealed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just thought about it. We are suppose to have real-time HDR in the viewport in the 2010.
    Does anyone at Chaos know if this will be able to include vrayHDRI? Being able to preview that in the viewport would Really make my day.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewjohn81 View Post
      Does anyone at Chaos know if this will be able to include vrayHDRI? Being able to preview that in the viewport would Really make my day.
      If you mean to see it as background in the viewport, that works even in 3ds Max 2009.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

guys this is really making me wonder,
        in the press room , theyre announcing "max design 2009"
        no word about plain MAX

and it also not on the launch list in 2010

any clues?
        Martin
        http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

In the end of Ken's announcement he wrote that this is a Design 2010 announcement and not a Max announcement wich will follow at a later time.

Regards,
          Thorsten

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lele^ View Post
            It's the first time in years i have actually shed my skepticism towards a max release.
            I second that.

Although now they have all my hopes up, I can only be disappointed... They will never win!
            MDI Digital
            moonjam

Comment

mmm does the vray 1.5 sp3 official release is linked with the 3dsmax 2010 launch? or we can hope a release sooner than that ?
              i ll be back
              http://www.vincent-grieu.com

Comment

Originally posted by instinct View Post
                In the end of Ken's announcement he wrote that this is a Design 2010 announcement and not a Max announcement wich will follow at a later time.

Regards,
                Thorsten
                yea but he also wrote there wouldn't be any new differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimakaze View Post
                  yea but he also wrote there wouldn't be any new differences.
                  I would add "for now" to the end of that statement. We are talking about the same company here aren't we? If there isn't a difference (except 1) then what was the point again of splitting it?
                  Kind Regards,
                  Morne

Comment

Originally posted by DVP3D View Post
                    I would add "for now" to the end of that statement. We are talking about the same company here aren't we? If there isn't a difference (except 1) then what was the point again of splitting it?
                    Well, the quote was for Max 2010 specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewjohn81 View Post
                      true. It's just not that clear. I assume file because it said it sounded like it was meant for use in a collaborative environment. To me that means that several people are working on different elements at once. I don't care how they handle that, but currently you can't efficiently be working on the same exact file at once. Each person would be working on a different Xref file and one person would work on the final composition. If they are allowing each person to have the same file open, live, and only allowed to change certain elements at once I suppose I would be ok with that. I doubt that's what it is though.
                      I guess we will see. I don't think that document is really saying much. That's what happens when marketing gets a hold of things. They generally don't know what they are talking about anyway unless they worked in that position before they began to market it. Same goes for sales people. They try and sell you a product they don't even know how to use? Awesome! haha
                      here they are, containers revealed

http://area.autodesk.com/index.php/b...il/containers/
                      Alessandro

Comment

Working...
                      X