Hotkey for cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotkey for cameras?

Hi, I've searched a little, but there must be a way to be able to press one key in order to cycle through all the cameras, instead of pressing "c" and picking from list, etc. Does anyone know it and care to share?
    Thanks!

Animate Camera

My 12 year old trick: I never use multiple cameras - I use one single camera and animate it - thus I can cycle through the frames - and it´s also much simpler for rendering: render one sequence instead of multiple BB-jobs.

Comment

Bobo did a script called "cycle camera" or something. Every time you press the button it goes to the next camera and so on...
      Check his web site or scriptspot

zoran

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys

Comment

Originally posted by zoranm View Post
          Bobo did a script called "cycle camera" or something. Every time you press the button it goes to the next camera and so on...
          Check his web site or scriptspot

zoran
          This is just what I was looking for!
          Thanks

Comment

If you've got the camera up already I've got a script that you can just press a button to select whichever camera is currently under the mouse. That's pretty handy. I've lumped it in with a few others as well like swapping full screen and four view for whatever is under the mouse. Yeah, I use to use maya, so I really liked that one.
            PM me if you would find that one useful as well. the script is a little messy...I'm not a big scripter, but it's useful. You'll have to comment a few things out yourself though. I also have script that automatically changes the scene to mm every time (our standard here). We've been burned by the scene size changing after opening someone elses file a few times. I swap out "file new" for a script as well that switches it to our default so there's not chance on accidentally using inches. Every once in a while someone says, "why does my GI look like crap?" and I notice they did something to their script then all the sudden they are working in different units. Ahhh

Comment

Thanks andrewjohn81, but the script from Bobo is just what I was looking for!

Comment

Working...
              X