3d or photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d or photos

let me know if you think there is any possible way these interiors are 3d. my guess is photos
    http://www.stpetersbaybarbados.com/gallery.php

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

All photos.

Someone using that as an example of the quality they want from you?

Comment

nah. was wondering if i had someone on the island using vray as well or if this was outsourced

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

It's almost possible it could be 3d, but the attention to detail would have meant the job took weeks, whoever did it must be autistic or at least somewhat broken and it's very suprising to see work of that high a standard on that kind of interior.

Comment

what gets me is the bedside table the angle looks like bad 3d camera using wideangle lens without and curve. but ive seen this happen with a real lens as well. so it back to being possible its photos

Comment

I've seen loads of photos with weird little quirks that cant possibly be real, lighting can be unrealiable so it's much easier to tell by the details and how crazy the person would have to be to do them.

Comment

such a ugly aircondition in such a beauty room? this isn't 3d.
              Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
              www.shack.de

Comment

Photos for sure, there are wear makes on the carpet in the interior living room shot you would
                almost never see in a 3d render.
                Two heads are better than one ...
                ....but some head is better than none.....

Comment

Next time I model a fridge I'll remember to put slight dimples where the handles attach...heh

I think they are real photos with too much photoshop
                  Eric Boer
                  Dev

Comment

ill go with jonny's reasoning. it is an ugly AC hehe

Comment

The bed comforter looks real. I haven't seen a 3d comforter that lok beleivable yet. A couple are clos, but still have a long way to go.

Comment

I've been trying to spot electrical outlets. I didn't see any cords from two lamps, and I didn't see any outlets above the bathroom sink where I would expect to see some.

On the other hand, the other guys bring up good points. Ugly AC and nice comforter.
                        LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
                        HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
                        Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf View Post
                          what gets me is the bedside table the angle looks like bad 3d camera using wideangle lens without and curve. but ive seen this happen with a real lens as well. so it back to being possible its photos

Look like photos to me, but hard to tell for absolute certain on such crap lo-res images. The effect on the table is totally consistent with photo though - probably done with Photoshop's lens correction filter, or possibly with a pano correction tool like Autopano to straighten out barrel/wide-angle distortions. It's also possible, but unlikely these days, that they were shot on a 4X5 camera and the correction was done in-camera, but hardly anyone those anymore.

b
                          Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
                          e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

Working...
                          X