DigitalXModels.com - new collections available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigitalXModels.com - new collections available

May 18, 2009- DigitalXModels.com announces the immediate availability of 3 new model collections- Medical, Gym Equipment 1, and Gym Equipment 2. Each collection is priced at $99. The addition of these 3 collections brings the total collections available to 20, and more are on the way.

We have also added a few more free models to our already existing collection of free models.

Visit the website at www.digitalxmodels.com
    John Pruden
    Digital-X

www.digitalxmodels.com
    3D Model Marketplace

Wish I knew about this last week - had to go purchase a bunch of gym, Nautilus type of equipment.
    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Great, I may need to purchase the medical equip. since I just got an RFP for a hospital project. Thanks for the update announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by jujubee View Post
        Wish I knew about this last week - had to go purchase a bunch of gym, Nautilus type of equipment.
        Where did you end up buying it from?
        John Pruden
        Digital-X

www.digitalxmodels.com
        3D Model Marketplace

Comment

I ended up getting away with a few models from the archmodels.

Although there was a pretty good set I found in Turbosquid. However they wanted $300 for it and I decided against it due to time and cost.
          LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
          HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
          Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

The only comment i'd have on those is the chair. Chair's are NEVER straight. They are very much based on curves - for example, the rear legs should bend back a bit, and the seat back should definitely tilt back.

Nice job though, this is good stuff.

I'll tell you what i'd buy. A kit that does one storefront. You get some signage to to stick in the windows and stuff that you would see in and outside. Go for the upper-class stuff and rebadge it, like make some stuff that would go in a Starbucks and just call the shop COFFEE, but in the same font, etc. Make one that look's like an Armani store, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X