dv codec?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dv codec?

Hi everyone, i know this is totally off topic, but does anyone know where i can download an avi DV codec from? Im trying out ICARUS and i need it to run the tutorial files. I am looking on the internet, but i havent found anything. Thanks a bunch.

Marc
    -------------------------------------------------------

"...and we all know how paintful THAT can be, don't we?"

i think it should be already installed on your system,
    because it comes with media player.
    you could download a new media player from microsoft.
    Reflect, repent and reboot.
    Order shall return.

Comment

Ok, i will try that, thanks. I downloaded a CANOPUS DV codec as well, but im not really sure what its done. But one other question. Has anyone used ICARUS calibration succesfully? Im using version 2.07 PE and its freezing when i try to import any kind of image or video. Has anyone used another version? I'd like to try the software, but at the moment, its proving impossible. I know they are not giving it away for free anymore on their site (for non commercial use) so if i have to find another less buggy earlier version, thats gonna be a real hassle.

Dissapointed Regards

Marc

Comment

http://www.onerivermedia.com/codecs/index.htm

if you get bored ..

Comment

Actually, i am very very bored at work today and can hardly keep my eyes open. It's funny, i've got max, combustion, photoshop, vray, countless plugins, tutorials to do, things to learn, the internet...and i cant think of a single thing to do today. Not a thing! Nada! I guess sometimes the mind just wont let you create... Thanks for the link, but it still hasnt solved my DV woes. But at this point i dont really care, i just want to go home and sleep.

Cheers,

Marc

Comment

Working...
          X