Lumiere v1.0 released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumiere v1.0 released.

I've released my new commercial plugin Lumiere. Please feel free to check it out.

Lumiere is a powerful Adobe Photoshop® plugin capable of generating advanced glow effects.

Please click here to download Lumiere.

Please click here to register Lumiere.

Lumiere can produce sophisticated specular blooms, flared highlights and diffused glows combined with total control over every possible variable, all at the artist's fingertips. Lumiere works on image luminance just like real glows do. The brighter areas of the image are processed into beautiful glows.

Lumiere offers professional-grade masking controls for isolated glows. The artist can specify a hotspot and falloff radius as well as image coordinates for advanced masking operations. Ten different luma conversion algorithms are available based on various industry standardized color spaces. Lumiere provides two highly optimized diffusion algorithms with independent axis control and multi-pass operations. Glow-specific features such as gamma adjustment, saturation control, chromatic aberration, pixel noise capabilities and diffusion color tinting provide unsurpassed features for generating ultra-realistic glow effects.

Lumiere has been developed for the professional digital imaging industry and therefore supports both 8 / 16 bits per channel color modes using 100% multithreaded rendering capabilities. A highly adjustable and resizable preview window instantly provides progress, zoom, image fit, realtime operations and statistical information after each pass.

-Richard
    Last edited by richard_rosenman; 27-07-2009, 10:04 PM.
    Richard Rosenman
    Creative Director
    http://www.hatchstudios.com
    http://www.richardrosenman.com

Is there any chance of you making a version of this and DOF pro for combustion/AE..?

Checking it out now, looks pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by cubiclegangster View Post
      Is there any chance of you making a version of this and DOF pro for combustion/AE..?

+1 ae/combustion versions would be way cool
      Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
      www.shack.de

Comment

Looks very cool and is something I have been looking for - I will d-load the demo as soon as I'm back at work.

b
        Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
        e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

Originally posted by cubiclegangster View Post

+1 for AE, yes please!
          Lasse Kilpia
          VFX Artist
          Post Control Helsinki

Comment

+1 for nuke :P (yes the NDK is great and straight forward )

Comment

+1 for AE here to

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

If it's a PS plugin it should automatically work with AE!

Comment

not really. his DOF pro didnt work in AE

---------------------------------------------------
                  MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                  stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Ive downloaded the demo. I guess I need to work out what is possible yet as it doesnt seem much more useful than blurring a threshold copy of the underlaying image..which is my method to obtain glows.

Is there a gallery of what can be achieved by this plugin.

+1 for After effects too
                    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Working...
                    X