Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Available 3dsmax character animator using biped ?? !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available 3dsmax character animator using biped ?? !!

Anyone out there with the above skills and reasonable rates, and most importantly reliability..can you please PM me with your details/rates etc. I need someone to do some character animation for a project I am working on.
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

The best CS guy I've ever worked with is a german guy called Vadim Draempahl - http://www.spellcraft.de/ - He did a load of bits on the milk commercials I worked on years ago. I think he might be a robot since he animated straight ahead and doesn't make mistakes - all of the stuff he does is really natural. Reasonable rates and he's very quick. The only thing that is a slight negative is that he isn't confident in his english and prefers communicating via email every day or two. Highly recommended.

Comment

Cheers Jo. I'll definately give him a shout. Email communication is fine by me.

Thanks again
      Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

its a shame animation mentors doesnt give out max files to work with

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Is "animation mentors" a course run by animation pros ?
          Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

yep: http://www.animationmentor.com/
            | LinkedIn | Twitter | JCanimator.com |

Comment

yeah. looks to me to be one of the sweetest courses

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

hmmm...interesting. Cheers.
                Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

I went through the animation mentor program and I found it to be a great experience. Very solid instruction from industry pro's. They've recently modified their classes so they are even better than when I took them. It was a ton of work but really worth it.

As far as the maya only thing, well it is the most widely used animation package for character work in feature films not to mention that you can find a lot of talented riggers that work in maya. thats one thing that is hard to find in the max world... a great rigger that doesn't use biped. but they do allow you to use other software as long as you can complete the assignments.

V Miller

Comment

The Maya thing doesnt scare me too much, i think its the cost that does. Im sure its a great course but there is no way I can afford that. Maybe one day
                    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Yep, realistically you need a lot of time to spend on the lessons too - I'd love to do it but it'd be difficult to balance working in 3d (which is way beyond 9 to 5) and doing this course properly too.

Comment

in my way of seeing it even though its online it takes the same dedication as actually going back to school. the maya thing does scare me. i dont know anything about it hehe. i wonder if anyone out there is using the automatron plugin. as for rigging i wonder how the dude who does the rigging for rosenman does his

Comment

The rig for am is fairly simple tbh - the maya thing isn't really a biggy either since you're only setting keys. Grab a copy of the paul neale dvds and you're set.

Comment

Going back to your original request, there is Flying Pixels Ltd who run from Oxford. We've never used them, unfortunatly our client pulled the plug before we made a start on a collaborative project, but they are nice chaps.

contact@flyingpixels.co.uk
                            Kind Regards,
                            Richard Birket
                            ----------------------------------->
                            http://www.blinkimage.com

----------------------------------->

Comment

Working...
                            X