Trying to find an older CG short....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find an older CG short....

Hey - I was describing a CG short I saw a couple of years ago to a client, and I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone remember seeing a short that was of an android female face on a telescoping neck, that was looking at a video monitor and trying to emulate the makeup/look of a real woman and then it sort of overloads/breaksdown? (can't remember exactly now). It was a pretty cool vid, kinda creepy, but I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance if anyone has a link

b
    Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
    e: brett@heavyartillery.com

i think i remember that. about 10 years ago?

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Not sure - I saw it maybe 2 years ago, but I don't know how old it actually was. It was sort of a mask-like face, all black eyes, on a telescoping neck, sound right?

b
      Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com

Comment

ah, indeed while ago but can remember too.... searching in deeeeepest parts of my brain now...
        Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
        www.shack.de

Comment

I do because i recall thats on the 1 sigg CAF dvd i'd bought.. I believe its 2004? san diego maybe?

couldn't tell ya where the dvd is though, but i know its on one of the electronic theater disks from sig.
          Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

Thanks. I'll try googling along that line. I've struck out every other way.

b
            Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com

Comment

ahh nope, found it, that was a different doll face animation heh! I don't recall which it was, but its been in the CAF sometime between 2003-2006 (maybe 07).. so have fun looking
              Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

Thanks man.
                b
                Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com

Comment

Working...
                X