Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free RateCalculator for Freelancers/Small Studios

Hi all

For those never sure how much you SHOULD charge and don't know or understand how to get to your actual rate per hour, I've made a free small, very basic rate calculator in excel. It took me some time but feel free to modify it like you wish and post back your comments and changes you made.
    The calculator doesn't assume to be the correct way of doing things, but it will open your eyes as to some things you may have missed.

For now if you would like me to send it to you via email, please PM me with your email address and allow a day or so for me to send it, because of time differences etc.

I look forward to your positive responses.

Best Regards,
    Morne

EDIT: As there is more activity over at CGTalk for this specific thread, please refer and post any comments to it here:
    http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=2&t=798405
    Thank you for all those that have showed an interest to it - I'm still waiting for your feedback
    Last edited by Morne; 25-08-2009, 07:36 AM.
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Thank you for all those that have shown an interest in the calculator so far. It should be in your inbox in the next few minutes. (Some of you forgot to add your email address in the PM).
    Last edited by Morne; 19-08-2009, 02:19 PM.
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

OK I've sent a whole bunch of emails, from people asking very nicely for the file. I asked very nicely for feedback. If you asked for the file, but did not receive it please let me know. Maybe your antivirus blocks *.xls files and I have to zip it and send the zipped file.
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

Thanks for sending it over Morne,

I had a play this morning with some very rough figures and it has given us a great indication of the 'what we are charging-> what we should be charging'

I'll have to sit down at some point and go through it thoroughly.

Cheers!

Comment

EDIT: As there is more activity over at CGTalk for this specific thread, please refer and post any comments to it here:
          http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=2&t=798405
          Thank you for all those that have showed an interest to it - I'm still waiting for your feedback
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

Working...
          X