• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRAy RT special $299.00 ends

Just a heads up, Vray RT $299.00 special pricing ends this month end
    from the 1st Sepember is $599.000
    kinda sad cause i am still trying to raise the funds to get it @ 299.00
    i want in on it but jobs has been very slow to in my neck of the woods...

Vlado, hold the special for one more month please........
    HTML Code:
    http://trinity3d.com/
    Davis
    Originally posted by 3DMK
    do I want to be a rich business man or a poor artist?

caddworkx

IMO they should hold it till the next release, give it a week, then end the special. A lot of us are hanging out to see what's being done to make it more usable before we buy

Comment

hard times...

i want, but i've been saving to buy.. but, my day job pays my morgage and my 3d jobs has been Zero.. so i am i a bind right now.. i even let my max subscription lapse so i can't even check out the recently max extension out...

caddworkx

Comment

I don't see RT as being useful for me currently. The differences between the RT window and Vray frame buffer make it useless for me. Ideally I would like to wait and see if they port this to the Vray frame buffer and improve the quality before making the purchase. I have faith that eventually this will be improved and it also seems likely that GPU rendering will be part of RT.

At this point I'll have to look at it as an investment in the future. I'm not crazy about spending money on something I'm not going to use but I do that with MAX every year by buying a subscription. Considering the cost associated with Vray over the years I really can't complain.

Comment

I'd like some clarification on this... does the offer actually end August 31'st or is it just Trinity3d that's increasing their price? Wasn't there supposed to be an announcement in the forums?

Comment

Got it.

I hemmed and hewed and huffed and puffed, but i did manage to get in on the best plugin deal of the year, before it ended.. and i am very pleased wit the vray rt.....

caddworkx

Comment

Working...
            X