Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new company

Hi guys,

I have just setup a new company. I will be project managing any new jobs that come in. It is early days at the moment, but I need a group of people I can rely on to work with me on projects. If anyone is interested or knows anyone that has excellent 3d skills in a range of areas, ie. modelling, texturing, lighting...(not just arch vis if possible), could you email me: steve@stevesideas.net . I will be pitching for jobs later on this year so if I have a group of people ready to work with that would be ideal.

I hope it is ok to make a thread like this...if not let me know...
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Hey, we're always ready to work fella! Is this an agency type of setup you are creating?
    Kind Regards,
    Richard Birket
    ----------------------------------->
    http://www.blinkimage.com

----------------------------------->

Comment

I had the idea a long time ago. Its basically a company that has a collection of freelance artists under it that act as a single company. That way we can all pull together and pitch/accomodate for the larger jobs. The collective man power allows us to produce a lot more than would be physically possible by a sole trader.

So basically I need a group of people that I can put on a list and would be ready (with notice) to work on projects.
      Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Working...
      X