cinema delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cinema delay

could anybody explain why there's such a big delay on cinema-movies from usa to europe?
    lets take pixars Up, first screened at May 29 in usa, here in germany coming to cinemas in 24 sep............
    can't believe the reason is sync. and scene re-render on other languages...

anybody knows?

best regards
    Jonas
    Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
    www.shack.de

lets take pixars Up, first screened at May 29 in usa, here in germany coming to cinemas in 24 sep............
    Well, i am watching it tomorrow at a special pixar screening here in berlin
    But i guess its up to the Studios when they release their movies elsewhere. Star Wars and other movies started at the same day all over the world, and i guess the logisitcs involved in releasing a movie at the same time all over the world is quite complex so.... Maybe it has also something to do with holidays. Releasing a movie like that in the summer holiday season might be not a good idea (Sommerloch), it sells better when all the kids are at home/back to school.
    www.short-cuts.de

Comment

aaarg neidisch

hmm, maybe its due to the sommerloch, but on the other hand in these times i guess they would save a looot of money when they release on same day worldwide..
      lot of people say why should i whait 5 month when i can have it today on stream......
      Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
      www.shack.de

Comment

Working...
      X