Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3DWorld #122 - free AXYZ rigged HD lady in business suit, pretty lady in swim suit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DWorld #122 - free AXYZ rigged HD lady in business suit, pretty lady in swim suit...

...private jet, and a maserati (car). Totally worth buying this one.

Originally posted by duke2 View Post
    ...private jet, and a maserati (car). Totally worth buying this one.
    Got a sub for 3dworld, and this issue actually had stuff on the disc I would use.

Comment

And i'll just re-iterate that this magazine is really only worth what's on it's CD for most of us. The biggest tutorial in this one is some ~5 page feature on how to set up a cloth material in Houdini.

Yeah.

Comment

Regarding the diver model by Infinite, the magazine states there's a 3dsMax version yet I can only find a .lwo file.. ??
        Ville Kiuru
        www.flavors.me/vkiuru

Comment

Originally posted by yyk View Post
          Regarding the diver model by Infinite, the magazine states there's a 3dsMax version yet I can only find a .lwo file.. ??
          There is a Max version. I opened it yesterday. It's sub-par though, it doesn't have any shaders applied, but it's nothing you can't do yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by duke2 View Post
            There is a Max version. I opened it yesterday. It's sub-par though, it doesn't have any shaders applied, but it's nothing you can't do yourself!
            In the Diver-folder I have subfolders "images", "lwo", "lws" and "renders".. I can't find anything related to 3dsmax
            Ville Kiuru
            www.flavors.me/vkiuru

Comment

Originally posted by yyk View Post
              In the Diver-folder I have subfolders "images", "lwo", "lws" and "renders".. I can't find anything related to 3dsmax

Comment

Thank you. For some reason I interpreted that as only containing the hair model and never bothered to open it

All is well now
                Ville Kiuru
                www.flavors.me/vkiuru

Comment

Working...
                X