spot the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spot the difference

can anyone can find any similarities with our web sites and a competitors...

our site
    http://www.lastpixel.com.au/

competitors
    http://www.artfx.in/animation/index.html

on the animations page, second paragraph they forgot to take out Lastpixel...
    and on the about page they even tried to copy our marketing splurge

"We create a lasting impression and a high quality visualisation, right down to the very Last pixel."

but they messed it up

"We create a lasting impression and a high quality visualisation, right down to the very ArtFX."

Lol

What a bunch of talentless w***ers. That kind of thing is the lowest.

Comment

PG1- where did you find that?
      Chris Jackson
      Shiftmedia
      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Well i also wonder how many images they also stole to promote their work!!!

They should be banned from the 3D industry!!! Maybe there should be a big list of companies like this so that clients are aware of cheaters.

Comment

Stole

Their work is really bad so I doubt the stole it.
          Bobby Parker
          www.bobby-parker.com
          e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
          phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
          • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
          • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
          • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
          • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

a random 3d artist friend of our sales/marketing guy found it and sent us the link, so just lucky that we found it.

I not even sure why they copied it I mean our website design is alright nothing too groundbreaking.

its not that they copied the site design but that they stole all the text content and did it so blatantly/badly, and its a problem that people could make the assumption that they are actually associated with us

it actually says somewhere on their site that they do website design
            Last edited by pg1; 12-11-2009, 07:31 PM.

Comment

The work on their website is so incredibly sub-par, that is the difference. Other than that, I do believe they're imagination-challenged.

Comment

it's gone today!
                Simon

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. -.-. .... --- -.-. --- .-.. .- - .
                I need a new signature
                --
                Max2017.1 | Vray 3.70.01| win11
                ASUS Z790PLUS | i9 13900K | 64Gb RAM | Geforce GTX4070Ti

Comment

What do you mean terrible? You mean couches aren't suppose to be floating without legs? lol

depending on the time give for the projects I don't think it's that bad. But they definitely have some quality control issues. And they are pretty crummy for straight up stealing the website design.

I think by "do website design" they mean they (steal) create websites (terribly) that look just like another one they've seen. So much so that even some of the text gets left the same. lol

Comment

PG1- I asked as it was sent around on a max users group email yesterday morning. It was just odd to see it here
                    Chris Jackson
                    Shiftmedia
                    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

That is just INCREDIBLY bold. I'd send them a lawyers letter for a fright.
                      Stefanie

https://renderkitchen.com/

Comment

http://www.artfx.in/animation/kurinji_valley.html

Hahahaha.

This is fantastic. The externals are a class of their own. They start about 30 seconds in.

'Nature Smiles Here'

Comment

Looks like we need to start a wall of shame on this board. Too many people out there with too little talent and too few scruples.
                          Set V-Ray class properties en masse with the VMC script
                          Follow me for script updates: @ollyspolys

Comment

Originally posted by jacksc02 View Post
                            PG1- I asked as it was sent around on a max users group email yesterday morning. It was just odd to see it here
                            yeah one of us "LastPixelians" posted it on maxpro as well. We are just getting the word out.
                            Toucan Creative
                            Linkedin Profile

Comment

Looks like the site has gone down now. I just checked !
                              Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Working...
                              X