Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win vray?

Hi,

Is there some way of winning a vray copy ? Can't we do some vray-demo competetions or something to be able to win a real copy?

That would be great!

flipside
    Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

as a matter of fact www.3dluvr.com is giving away vray as 1st prize in its contest. your kinda late for the entry date though. not much time left in the contest

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I was about to ask the same question. I'm a frustrated Demo VRayer since the very first beta ... and I love it!

Regards,

Nenad

Comment

http://contest.3dluvr.com/assignment/current.php
        22 adys left in the contest if you think you can do a good project
        i entered last months contest with this entry for "mythical creatures"

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

I remember that image Elf, nice work! How did you rank?

Regards,

Nenad

Comment

19th unfortunately out of about 76 or so. Alot of the ones who beat me didnt lok as good. they just told more friends to vote for their image (which was against the rules but there is no way to police the voting) ah well. im in the top 20 hehehe

Comment

Yep, I've seen the contest results and agree with you. There is some crap ranked better than your work, but hey, the important thing is to participate, isn't it ?!

Next time, we won't forget to vote Elf .

Regards,

Nenad

Comment

actually your very right. the important thing is to give it a try. I suck at characters and it was really good practice for me to do this. Im still not as confident but hey, ive done something that im semi prowd of.

Comment

I wouldn't say that you're bad at characters. Actually, I like that dear you've made!

Seriously, your modeling is ok, but maybe the scene lacked some heavy textures and lights all around to give it some mystic atmoshpere ... then you couldn't have been under the third place.

Regards,

Nenad

Comment

Working...
                  X