script to remove colorcorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• script to remove colorcorrect

I have to render a big scene in max 2010 created in max 2009. I used the colorcorrect plugin that works great in max 2009 but not in 2010.

Is there a way to remove the script via maxscript?
    If so, can anybody, please, tell me how.

thanks a million.

best regards
    themaxxer
    Pixelschmiede GmbH
    www.pixelschmiede.ch

theres a thread around the forums somewheres. Somebody created a script, but it needed the colorcorrect to be installed to find and remove.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman View Post
      theres a thread around the forums somewheres. Somebody created a script, but it needed the colorcorrect to be installed to find and remove.
      wow great I found it. don't know why, cause I searched for it today and I didn't found anything. but now I have a start.

thanks

PS: @admin; you can delete this thread
      Pixelschmiede GmbH
      www.pixelschmiede.ch

Comment

Couldn't someone write a script that converts Colorcorrect parameters into the Max native coloradjuster ?

Comment

the problem is, that (I believe) it's only possible to process a color correct map when color correct is installed.

the other problem is that writing a reliable map converter script is a very tedious job.
          Marc Lorenz
          ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
          www.marclorenz.com
          www.facebook.com/marclorenzvisualization

Comment

Originally posted by plastic_ View Post
            the problem is, that (I believe) it's only possible to process a color correct map when color correct is installed.

the other problem is that writing a reliable map converter script is a very tedious job.
            The first problem is not that important since I probably do this once on all my objects/materials or I do the conversion in Max2009...

The other problem is big though

Or donate Cunyet some cash

Comment

I did post a script for doing so here:
              http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...ad.php?t=47225

It doesn't convert all the parameters but you can try if it works for you, if you find it lacks some specific feature let me know.

Comment

Codi,

Didn't know of that one I'll check it out asap. Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                X