Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX Design 2010

Hi-

I have an issue with MAX and I want to know if there is a fix or if it just me. When MAX is thinking and I pick anything on the screen MAX just gets caught in the not responding loop. I try to let MAX think when it want to think; I do this by hovering over icons to see if they change. If the icons change then I am good to pick, but if they don't I let temperamental MAX sit and think. If I pick without checking and MAX is thinking then I have to crash MAX and restart.

I am running MAX Design 2010 on Vista 64
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

I get lots of crashes when i use File Link, detaching dwg is a nightmare. i save before i link anything, it literally crashes every other time. Max design 2010 on win 7 64 bit. But i feel ya it does the non responsive look, i have sat more than 15 minutes waiting sometimes and nothing im forced to crash it.
    Ruben Gil
    www.spvisionz.com
    www.linkedin.com/in/s2vgroup

Comment

I don't link anything so that isn't my issue. It sure is frustrating!
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I did have similar issues but it happened maybe once or twice over few months period so I consider it a rock solid. With 2009 was far worse.

Comment

Bobby, do you have Aero (Windows GUI) in Vista turned off? That can be a culprit some times...That and Vista not being supported. 2011 will support Windows 7 though.
          Two heads are better than one ...
          ....but some head is better than none.....

Comment

Working...
          X