Multiple monitor tradeshow display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple monitor tradeshow display?

Looking for ideas, the Co Im currently working for has a booth at a tradeshow and they have a set of 3, 40" plasma displays that they want to run a single video on, spanning all 3 monitors. Anyone have any tips on how to pull that off? I dont think a single puter would be able to run it very smoothly esp if its running at 1080x5760 for the 3 verticle displays.

Any tips or experience on this would be greatly appreciated

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Take a look at Matrox video cards. They can work with setups like that.
    Then just render a video with a combined resolution of three screens and you're done. Just make sure you remember about the bevels on TV case. If you do not consider them while making the video you will have pretty crap effect and alignment issues.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will look in to it. BTW what do you mean by "bevels", Im kind of a noob at this kind of display.
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

I bet you could rent a VGA Distribution Amplifier. Most trade shows offer rental companies that will deliver equipment and pick it up at the end of the show.

http://www.rentfusion.com/rentals/vi...Name=VP%20400N

Comment

Originally posted by Syclone1 View Post
          Thanks for the info, I will look in to it. BTW what do you mean by "bevels", Im kind of a noob at this kind of display.
          I think he means "bezels" which is the frame around the actual screen.
          www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Originally posted by dlparisi View Post
            I think he means "bezels" which is the frame around the actual screen.
            ah K, that makes a lill more sense, Ill prob look in to the matrox cards and possibly talk to a A/V supplier in town...
            Cheers,
            -dave

Comment

Working...
            X