chrome + facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome + facebook

anyone else having any problems with chrome and facebook? i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling but doesnt seem to work. i get about 20 news items, no options for older posts and the chat doesnt work. everything works fine in firefox

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

everything works fine here in chrome 5.0.366.2

Comment

weird. when i go in "about google chrome" it ways "chrome up to day at version 4.1.249.1045"

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

Using Iron here (4.0.280) and works fine too

Comment

iron? that was their version before chrome? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf View Post
            weird. when i go in "about google chrome" it ways "chrome up to day at version 4.1.249.1045"
            weird indeed, back at the office and here I have version 4.1.249.1045 (4289 ), maybe I have the developer version installed at home. Anyhow everything works fine here too with 4.1.249.1045 (4289 ) in the facebooks.

Comment

SRWare Iron is Chrome minus calling home features heh:

http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php

Comment

i updated to the latest chrome and stupid thing still isnt working

Comment

I was also having problems with chrome and Facebook (couldnt comment or post). I logged out of Facebook on Chrome and Firefox on both my PC's and my phone. Logged back in with Chrome on my laptop and it works fine now. Weird.
                  http://jg3d.net

Comment

everything is fine right here :P
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Arch Pedro A. Solano
                    "Save the irradiance map, save the render"
                    Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
                    Follow us on facebook
                    Visit us on PSolano

Comment

im guessing its the coding on facebooks side because i didnt do anything else and today its working again

Comment

Working...
                      X