Brix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MightyTiles is out now! http://www.zwischendrin.com/goto/detail/262
    You can even download a demo version from the website.
    zwischendrin.com - HDRI panoramas, HD textures, stock images, SFX and more

Comment

Fantastic news!

"There is already a plug-in on its way being capable of loading your BRIX-based scenes and everyone owing BRIX can have it free of charge. Just take a look at www.zwischendrin.com to know when this plug-in is finished."

So, how does a BRIX owner get the update?

Thank you

Comment

Hi!

Just use the contact/support form on www.zwischendrin.com after you've registered and logged in on our website. Tell us all details of your purchase and we will grant you access to your version of MightyTiles as soon as we got the OKAY from the developer.

Best regards
        Fabian

Comment

Max 2013 version?

Comment

Not yet. Sorry! It's really hard to compile for 2013 because of Autodesk changing lots of things, for example you now need a new version of Visual Studio to compile and other changes. Dieter is looking into that.

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. Will Owners of Brix get this plugin for free or what is this contacting support for?
              Signing out,
              Christian

Comment

Originally posted by trixian View Post
                I'm not sure I understand. Will Owners of Brix get this plugin for free or what is this contacting support for?
                You need to contact support and give them your Brix serial number to claim your free license.

Comment

Well, for anyone interested...I emailed as directed, had a response within 8 hours from both support and Dieter.
                  Next I created my profile and my plugin was already waiting to be downloaded upon logging in. Couldn't have been easier.

Also, the new plugin seems to work at least as well as BRIX did, and so far seems to be the same thing (with a bit less fewer of those nice BRIX presets...wonder if they will add more...)

So, if you bought and liked BRIX, this is a no brainer...hth

Comment

Well I can't seem to find any emails regarding the purchase of brix, because back then someone else did the purchasing. I do however have an offer from the guy at viz-park regarding his new plugins stating that I am eligible since I am a registered Brix customer. I also have my 2 serial number written down. Not sure what to do.
                    Signing out,
                    Christian

Comment

Originally posted by trixian View Post
                      Well I can't seem to find any emails regarding the purchase of brix, because back then someone else did the purchasing. I do however have an offer from the guy at viz-park regarding his new plugins stating that I am eligible since I am a registered Brix customer. I also have my 2 serial number written down. Not sure what to do.
                      perhaps a clear email to Dieter with any pertinent information you can come up with?? Good luck to you...

Comment

Introducing WALLS & TILES

Creating wall and tile materials was never easier. WALLS & TILES is a very easy-to-use 3ds max material that creates procedural walls and floors based on multiple single bitmaps. The auto-loader loads bitmaps from a folder into the corresponding layers for bump, diffuse, reflection and displacement, without the need to manually load every single bitmap by hand. Once loaded, you can select one of 11 bond patterns, set the size, randomize position, color and surface, and you are ready to go. The Real-World mapping mode simplifies the use of wall textures in scenes by eliminating the need for individual uv-mapping per object. If you want to create bond patterns with a repeating pattern, just use the Linear Sequence instead of randomized distribution.

MORE INFORMATION > http://www.vizpark.com/shop/walls-and-tiles/
                        REFERENCE GUIDE > http://www.vizpark.com/walls-tiles-reference-guide/

WALLS & TILES 0.9.7 beta is currently available at a reduced price for 39,- Euros (instead of 59,- Euros when final).
                        Included in WALLS & TILES is a FULL version of CROSSMAP. WALLS & TILES is FREE for BRIX owners and owners of CROSSMAP (who bought before August 01, 2012).
                        Available for 3ds max 2011, 2012, 2013 (32 and 64 bit)

Product video demonstration:

---
                        About VIZPARK - www.vizpark.com

VIZPARK is a Autodesk authorized developer of 3Ds max plugins and high quality 3D models for professional 3D artists.

Comment

Working...
                        X