Paragliding photos advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paragliding photos advice

Hi, i'm going to do paragliding to take some pictures for aerials views, Are there any cautions that i should avoid? like wind, camera shacking, sun angle, or i just do the normal procedures for a static photo on ground.

Wish me luck because im a little scared of doing it, hehe, never thoght that doing archviz could be a dangerous job ever
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arch Pedro A. Solano
    "Save the irradiance map, save the render"
    Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
    Follow us on facebook
    Visit us on PSolano

Hey, paragliding is great fun. I´ve taken some pictures from the air years ago when I was paragliding.
    Its hard to do from hand, as you will need a very short shutter time to get sharp images. You will be more
    busy with gliding and your hands on the glider rather than being relaxed in taking images.
    There are many forums online where people explain methods of putting a camera with lines onto a glider.
    This would be the best method for taking pictures I believe, but you can´t change position of the camera then.

Anyway, have lots of fun and enjoy unparalleled feeling of freedom!

Best,
    Martin

Comment

don't forget your camera strap!

Comment

, thanks martin and bKittARC for your advice, im going with and instructor behind me so, i will be able to take those pictures as much as freely as possible, im hoping for a bright sun on that day because its wnter here and the location its near the sea ( goods views for sure ) and fog its a disadvantage too, well i cross my fingers , hehe

thanks guys
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Arch Pedro A. Solano
        "Save the irradiance map, save the render"
        Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
        Follow us on facebook
        Visit us on PSolano

Comment

Working...
        X