Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railclone plugin

Hi,

I am proud to announce the release of RailClone, the new plugin of Itoo Software for parametric modeling based on custom geometry parts.

RailClone lets you to build complex and realistic structures for Architectural Visualization, Civil Engineering and Interior Design.

The software includes a library of preset models to create fences, railings, barriers, guardrails, handrails or Walls. But it is not limited to a fixed set of primitives, you can use any geometry from the scene and define your own parametric structures.

RailClone Lite, a free version of the plugin is available for download. You can find more info, sample images and videos at itoosoft.com.

Carlos Quintero
    iToo Software
    www.itoosoft.com

Great to see this released. Looks like a very useful tool. Downloading the lite version now.
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Played around with it a bit...must figure out how easy it is to use it with custom objects.
      Is it possible to create the stairs too with it? That would be cool, using splines to quickly create stairs with podests, instead of tedious parametric stair maker plugins.
      Marc Lorenz
      ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
      www.marclorenz.com
      www.facebook.com/marclorenzvisualization

Comment

It is possible that some complex stairs require to combine several RailClone objects, or may be some mesh adjustment, but yes, it can be done.

The attached sample was created using a single RailClone / spline.
        Attached Files
        Carlos Quintero
        iToo Software
        www.itoosoft.com

Comment

It's funny because just in the short time that I played with the lite version so far, I am getting "railclone vision." To explain a bit more, I am starting to see things as they would be built within railclone.

I am working on getting approval for 3 licenses, don't think it will be a tough sell at all considering that even the lite version contains library presets that are very useful to us.

Thanks for another great tool at a bargain of a price!
          Ben Steinert
          pb2ae.com

Comment

Working...
          X