Anyone used Evermotion cars ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used Evermotion cars ?

I might need to purchase some high quality cars. The evermotion ones found here:http://www.evermotion.org/modelshop/...l-3-/2343/0/0/

look really good, but Im not sure what the interiors are like so just need to know if anyone has experience using these models.

Also, if the interiors are only basic do you know where I can get a bunch of cars with detailed exterior and interior.
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Hi Steve,
    The evermotion cars are quite good. The interiors are quite detailed.
    Also check out 3d02 cars.
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Cheers. Yes, the 3d02 cars look great.
      Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

axyz-design has really good models for those with tighter budgets...They just drop into v-ray scene no problem...

Comment

Heya

I've bout evermotion cars.

The interior is tricky... it is getting better and better with each release... so the latest u buy they should have better interiors...

Exterior quality is quite good... skipping few fails with headlamps details and short cuts where wire is messed up its not that bad. I recommend either way.
          CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

I've always wondered if the difference between the axy-z cars and evermotion cars is as drastic as the pricing?
            axyz = 10 USD per car
            evermotion = 50 USD per car

Anyone have both care to say if it's worth 5X cost?
            Thanks, always was interested in the evermotion cars but afraid of price tag

Comment

The 3dwold Magazine gave away 10 free evermotion cars like a year ago, including some of wich you are looking at..
              Also, shipping with 3dsMax2011 was a library of cars, ready for Mental Ray, mabee not as high quality, but still decent..

You can also go to :
              http://www.dmi-3d.net/
              there is about 130-140 free cars, and the quality is ok ( for exteriors, of course...) but you will need to be able to transfer the lwo format. They also have trucks and other usefull stuff.
              Last edited by thablanch; 07-03-2011, 05:27 AM.
              Alain Blanchette
              www.pixistudio.com

Comment

I'll have to look at my 3d world dvd's..

Thanks for the links everyone
                Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Be aware that some of the evermotion cars - especially the older collections - are using raytrace materials which you have to find and remove first before you can use them...
                  www.short-cuts.de

Comment

Working...
                  X