The Guys at SIGGRAPH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

well, I know the whole topic about something else, but if someone intrested. (like flipside

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...ation+research

or simple questions/simple answers:
      http://www.maharishi.co.uk/tm.htm

Comment

Mmmm, I read a lot of bad stuff too about this subject...
        Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

until one try it, these are just words, whatever side is that. Whoever says. Only direct experience is what makes it clear.
          If you dont know how the orange taste, anyone can say whatever they want. But when you try it. It definetly clears up.

About those negative writers, most of them didnt tried at all, or even paid to write as such. And there are a very few who tried out, but I believe they were not innocent and didnt follow the guidelines. Being naturally and innocent is always the key for anything. Just like for a success of meditation. If one wants to meditate so strongly, so hardly pushing it, not much will happen the mind cannot settle.
          Then I can understand them why they claiming.

So anyway, lets finish this, everyone thinks whatever want ,
          And lets see what are the news on vray 1.1

Comment

sleep is for the weak !! hahaha jokes

i remeber in my undergrad for architecture i went without sleep for 96 hours and after that i slept for 18 hours and ppl tried to wake me up but i didnt even groan.. i guess i was almost coma tose....... hehehe
            architecture great
            and just a few weeks ago i was at the office from friday morning after only 4 hours sleep till monday afternoon with only 3 hours sleep the entire 4 days
            not good not good at all... gotta love the delerium u get with sleep deprevation !!

Comment

i once sleeped for 121 hours without waking up.

it was in my college time and my teacher, ms. pumfreys, could not wake me up.

luckly her husband was away for 1 week.....

Comment

Originally posted by Long John
                luckly her husband was away for 1 week.....
                OK! ...now let's talk about that thingie too... details please!!!!
                www.cgtechniques.com | http://www.hdrlabs.com - home of hdri knowledge

Comment

5 days of sleep? sheesh, musta been a long shag.
                  5 years and counting.

Comment

Shag and sleep at the same time... damn bro you must be good!!

Mare

Comment

5 minutes shag and 5 days sleep perhaps
                      TD
                      CA Scanline

Comment

Originally posted by vlado
                        To add to the discussion : when things get interesting, I can skip a night's sleep or sleep very little (a can of Red Bull helps a lot ) but I always need to make up for the sleep I've missed after that... the problem is that I can't get into a regular daily routine... there's always something to cause me to stay late/get up early

Best regards,
                        Vlado
                        Oh, i know this soooo good... same thing for me... there is no routine in my sleep rythm... day and night is not improtant before your monitor and i dont have to care about the routines of others... so... something keeps me up every night and i have problems to say 'stop, i go to bed now'.

problem is, that i realise that my work and concetration suffers... and i dont feel very good without enough sleep.

Comment

Working...
                        X