Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autodesk subscriptions free max design UK RATES please

hi guys,

Seems when i rang my reseller today to renew my sub I was given a bit of a runaround, what are you guys paying for a yearly subscription for Max Design,
    my sub is with a UK reseller and I just want to make sure I am not paying reseller a hefty comission for the privilege
    (only interested in what autodesk UK is charging)
    would apprecaite a PM

Thanks all
    Last edited by tom182; 14-04-2011, 01:54 AM. Reason: "FEE" not "Free" in title
    Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

I am sure they are getting a hefty commission, but that is the only way you can purchase it.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

£355 +VAT from CADpoint (same as last year apart from the VAT increase)
      BluxGFX seem to be charging £360+VAT but you could probably haggle.
      I'm very surprised it isn't a set standard charge that should be the same from whomever you get it.
      Mine has just ran out too, so I also need to renew, not sure it's worth it this year.
      I wish they'd just fix the old bugs/features rather than adding new bugs/features...from what people are saying over at CGtalk it seems 2012 is getting a mixed reception, with Grant Warwick's experience being not totally indicative.
      I have it unopened on my desk (not much point installing until the VRAY updates come out :¬), and it makes me wonder with all the issues people are having with the new Nitrous display technology that Chaos aren't just waiting for this to be fixed before allowing it out into the wild.
      Although I understand that if you ask Vlado nicely he'll let you have an early release
      Simon

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. -.-. .... --- -.-. --- .-.. .- - .
      I need a new signature
      --
      Max2017.1 | Vray 3.70.01| win11
      ASUS Z790PLUS | i9 13900K | 64Gb RAM | Geforce GTX4070Ti

Comment

Cheers Simon,
        those figures are prerry much what I was quoted, so i'm not being ripped off (unless of course you think the whole subscription, buggy releases is indeed a rip off )

i'll check out the review
        Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

Comment

I just found that jigsaw24 are doing it for £345+vat
          Simon

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. -.-. .... --- -.-. --- .-.. .- - .
          I need a new signature
          --
          Max2017.1 | Vray 3.70.01| win11
          ASUS Z790PLUS | i9 13900K | 64Gb RAM | Geforce GTX4070Ti

Comment

Working...
          X