No announcement yet.

Why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, just to finish my participation on this thread, I would like to make a public apology to anyone that got offended by my last post, specially to Peter and the Vray staff:

Very small comment on my side that goes to twinxel:
    Quote:
    twinxel: Also think about it: Do you think that if Vlado was living in, say, NY, he could make and sell Vray for the price he's doing? However, you are having benefit from it too, don't you?

Chaos Group is in BG.... and well Cebas is in DE... and what is the difference in the price of finalRender and V-Ray? That was a lousy way to put it twinxel.
    Peter, I was taken by the heat of the moment, and just was trying to explain that the costs involved in having an office, paying the rent, transportation, and also the currency difference are determinant in the way you charge your clients. I am really really sorry, if you and other have got offended by my words, please forgive me.

Thank you,
    Joao.

Comment

Look who's here, it's mister lousy logo himself! No wonder you don't earn enough in CG business. Sorry dude but it's easy to comment on anyone by taking small examples out of there work.

My questions to you:
      1) Why do you write them if you want nobody to read them?
      2) Why do you waste your 'valuable' time writing those nonsense comments/oppinions/judgements/statements?
      Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

Hey Flipside , A little late on this post. I believe that he has gotten the message and has tried to mend his ways. Since this string he has been helpfull and only asked proffesional questions. Lets let bygones be bygones...
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

ok sorry, I've been away for a while
          Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

Working...
          X