X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HalfLife 2 trailer

Have you seen this engine demo Guys?
    http://www.hardwired.hu/dl.hw?id=1702&dl=1
    I'm not a big gamer, but this is totally amazing!!!

A question for programmers: Is the term "High-dynamic range rendering" in the demo's title meaning almost the same as we use to in case of the software rendering?

Best regards,
    Palee

i know the E3 videos and it´s amazing.

they use the havoc (reactor use this too) engine as base for their ingame physics.

Comment

The latest batch of video cards do support real time hdr as we are are use to
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

Better yet HL2 is suposed to be released later this month

-dave
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Palee te csinaltad a HirTVn az idojaras jelentes elotti kis animot? Nagyon tetszik, egyszeru es a zene is jo alatta!

Ja hdr-s cuccokrol reszletesebbet a ATI oldalan lehet megtudni.

udv
          B

Comment

I stopped playing games 2 years ago but man...Half-Life 2 might just bring me back. The E3 video is amazing. The physics and the lighting is what is great!!! If you haven't seen this video - download it now. Even if you're not a gamer, the video shows some incredible lighting and physics.

Comment

losbellos: Egyik munkatársammal követtük el. Ő modellezett, kamerázott, kompozitált, én textúráztam, animáltam rendereltem....

(All about the animation of the weather report on the hungarian news TV. I will post it later...)

Palee

Comment

Originally posted by Brim
                I stopped playing games 2 years ago but man...Half-Life 2 might just bring me back. The E3 video is amazing. The physics and the lighting is what is great!!! If you haven't seen this video - download it now. Even if you're not a gamer, the video shows some incredible lighting and physics.
                At 36 I am still an avid gamer, I been hooked since Castle Wolfenstein and the original Doom.I Still like cartoons too . I'm pretty sure that "Gen X" is not required to grow up like other generations. Games keep getting cooler and cooler with the advancements in technology,it would be a shame to miss it
                Eric Boer
                Dev

Comment

Originally posted by RErender
                  At 36 I am still an avid gamer, I been hooked since Castle Wolfenstein and the original Doom.I Still like cartoons too . I'm pretty sure that "Gen X" is not required to grow up like other generations. Games keep getting cooler and cooler with the advancements in technology,it would be a shame to miss it
                  Sweeeeeeet Im NOT alone

-dave
                  Cheers,
                  -dave
                  ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Originally posted by Syclone1
                    Sweeeeeeet Im NOT alone

-dave
                    nope
                    Ben Steinert
                    pb2ae.com

Comment

Originally posted by beestee
                      Originally posted by Syclone1
                      Sweeeeeeet Im NOT alone

-dave
                      nope
                      your so *not* alone its not even funny.

Comment

nah akkor majd megnézem magamnak azt az időjárásjelentést
                        Balage

Comment

Working...
                        X