3D stereoscopic Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D stereoscopic Theory

Ok. the dual colored version is easy to understand. but can anyone clue me in on the method for polorised which seems to be the more professional one. From rendering in 3d, to editing to final output..

edit...

well i know how the 3d is done. i assume i render out to two seperate image sequences for left and right eye. im using autodesk smoke for putting everything together. i just done know what the output is. usually for red/cyan you would output to a mix image. but i dont know what to do with polorised
    Last edited by Da_elf; 12-07-2011, 07:50 AM.

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_Rea...s_that_do_work

can someone who has done some work in 3d using polarized projector method answer some questions. when i render my stuff. does the film play at 48 frames a second with every odd frame being one polarization and every even frame the other... and if so which comes first. left eye or right... and what kind of format is needed. or is it two separate files being run simultaneously being sent to two separate projectors and once again what kind of file format to use?

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
    X