Logo animations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo animations

I think I'm about to get a job doing some company logo animations and I was wondering if anyone here could point me to some particularly great ones for inspiration, and to get me pumped up for it.

Thanks!
    - Geoff

every single one ive ever done!!! hehe kidding
    will you be going 3d. or motion graphics?

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Actually, from the very vague description on the ad I answered, I just assumed the job was going to be logos. I just got off the phone with them and it's something else entirely (and I still got the gig).

However, while I was thinking it was going to be logo work, I went to Video Copilot (it's been year or so since I was last there) and that had me WISHING it was logo work. There's so much cool stuff there!
      - Geoff

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x3tB9F38To
        the last one i did. (was for the bar i hang out in so it was a freebee job)

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x3tB9F38To
          the last one i did. (was for the bar i hang out in so it was a freebee job)
          Nice job. Is it 3d or 2d?
          www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

all after effects

Comment

Cool stuff, Elf.
              - Geoff

Comment

Working...
              X