Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on the learning curve of Vue (VUE 9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it ! Now gotta scrab from somewhere 100£... Now wheres the damn santa when u need him !?
    CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

Originally posted by DADAL View Post
      He cant ''really'' Get older version. Vue aint supporting Vray 2.1. I think the latest 9.5 patch does, so its tricky ! Make sure u can use vray and that the license is STILL transferable b4 u buy anything
      what I try to say is if he get an older version very cheap he cam upgrade it to the latest version and save a lot money
      show me the money!!

Comment

Originally posted by joconnell View Post
        What's the major part you need it for brett? Is it the terrain modelling or the foliage bits? If you want something just fopr the terrain bits look at geocontrol, it's really cheap and only does one thing but it's got a gorgeous erosion engine for different types of terrain. http://www.geocontrol2.com/
        I'll check it out, thanks, but the project calls for water, trees, wheat fields, mountains - pretty much the gamut. I ended up having to pass on the project as I didn't think I could get it done in time, but I'm still considering Vue for future stuff. Just now I'll have some time to try and learn it

Thanks for the assistance, very much appreciated.
        Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
        e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

A week for all this?! Crazy! Why not use ZBrush for terrain and Itoo for the rest
          Luke Szeflinski
          :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

There were a lot stock shots to retouch and composite and some other CG too It was actually two weeks for the gig, but I only had a week available. Rich Rosenman is going to be doing it now though, so I'm sure he'll get it done and it'll be great.

/b
            Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
            e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

Working...
            X