Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motiva Colimo and V-Ray

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone here has had experience of working with Motiva Colimo and V-Ray. I tried it a while ago but had limited success with manual method or even scanline with standard maps.
    It looks like an awesome tool (especially for interior designs where materials aren't 'locked-down' yet).

I think I'll give it another try this weekend, but I'd be interested to hear if anyone has succesfully used Colimo and V-Ray with their workflow. or if there are other similar programs which work well with v-ray.

I'd like to use it to make some quick changes, and also to give to some regular clients so they could play around with materials and see the effect of different materials.

I've had some 'mild' success with it, and they just did a major update w/ animation support, so I'm going to try it again- I'll let you know...

Comment

I work with Motiva Colima since its early versions. Now has come a new update (1.2) and it works much faster than the previous ones, with lots of interesting improvements. You can work with the intensity of the light and change colors in real time. Work perfect with Vray. It's really a very powerful plugin.

If you have questions you can ask me.

Best regards.
      http://www.mediarender.net

Comment

Working...
      X