Anyone Else Feel THAT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Feel THAT ?

Well, I've been in Cali for almost two years now and I just felt my first earthquake

I'm here in the Central Valley and the building was waving, my blinds were shaking and cars in the lot were swaying

Anyone else feel it

RErender: You OK out there on the coast

--Jon

Didn't feel a thing , been too long since we had one here though....
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

Good to hear

It's very strange for the first time and being from the East

--Jon

Comment

Re: Anyone Else Feel THAT ?

Originally posted by J_Bug
        Well, I've been in Cali for almost two years now and I just felt my first earthquake

I'm here in the Central Valley and the building was waving, my blinds were shaking and cars in the lot were swaying

Anyone else feel it

--Jon
        We felt nothing up here in Santa Rosa. I'm a native Californian and I have felt my fair share of them. They can be a little scary and exciting at the same time. Welcome to California or is it now Culifornia.

S.

Comment

i believe its Culifornia yup. hehe. well. ive only felt a tiny one when i was living in canada. but here in barbados we are a coral island, meaning no volcanos and no earthquakes.

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Re: Anyone Else Feel THAT ?

Originally posted by J_Bug

Anyone else feel it

--Jon
            I felt just a little in Venice. The Valley could feel it more. A buddy was telling me that the water was sloshing out of his pool, and the harmonics kept the water going for a while.

Comment

Smalerbi: Yes, Scary and Exciting... I'm in a 20 yr old mobile trailer here at work so I still remember it well

Da_Elf: Which side of Canada were you on?

cpnichols: The pool you described is what our parking lot looked like with all the cars swaying on the shocks

It's sad about the two ladies who died. At least we should be thankful it wasn't in a large city

--Jon

Comment

Working...
              X