warning, be careful when doing work for George Piiam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning, be careful when doing work for George Piiam

I'm sorry but I have to warn you guys just in case if you receive e-mail from piiam@dr.com.
    I did for the guys product renderings (modeling, rendering) for dentist tools, and guy didn't pay.
    The strange thing is that I was sending him watermarked images and after sending last one before rendering finals he just disappeared.
    No response to e-mails, nothing. So be careful !
    Luke Szeflinski
    :: www.lukx.com cgi

From personal experience....always insist on a 50% payment up front for new clients...no work started until they pay this amount...

Sorry about your bad experience matey.
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

yeah, it was the first time such thing happened to me in 8 years !
      Luke Szeflinski

Comment

Find him on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discou...e/175176047628

Looks like Lukasz Szeflinski :: Lukx CGI has done work for him. Maybe you can reach out and touch him though that contact.

I knew a person who was owed money by a scumbag and that person started contacting all his business acquaintances seeking his where-abouts.

The guy finally paid up - out of annoyance.

Comment

Jeff, have you read Luke's username? I like Jeff's advice, bother him (politely and professionally) everyday, until he pays.
          Colin Senner

Comment

hehe Jeff yes lukx is me Thanks for his facebook page. Here's what I did for him:
            Last edited by lukx; 20-08-2012, 09:18 PM.
            Luke Szeflinski

Comment

Your watermark is too subtile. I can see clients using just that image. I've seen clients who were printing out my ugly low res test renders instead of the finals, because they wouldn't see the difference. For that reason alone I use big ugly red watermarks for test renders.
              Marc Lorenz
              ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
              www.marclorenz.com
              www.facebook.com/marclorenzvisualization

Comment

Wow, I am such an idiot! This is hilarious!!!

I thought to myself when I found the facebook page, "that Lukasz guy does look familiar..."

Comment

Working...
                X