porfolio word press theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porfolio word press theme

Can anyone recommend a good theme for a portfolio website? Something thats simple, user friendly and which would allow to group renderings by category (architectural, industrial etc.) and perhaps group the renderings themselves by project, as in have a separate page/feature for one project that would feature multiple renderings rather than showing them all on the same page.
    Dusan Bosnjak
    http://www.dusanbosnjak.com/

you can look at something like this
    http://themeforest.net/item/pacifico...hor=cmsmasters

also there are a bunch more to look at themeforest.net

I'm building one based on the flashlight which along with being a resonable folio site also supports woocommerce. so I can have some things for sale on it.

I'd recommend finding one the suits your needs out of the box as much as possible. unless you feel like getting into the css and php code.

chris

Comment

I'm using wordpress, and there are a ton of templates available. I might go back to Squarespace, because their new platform looks great.
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Bobby this Squarespace is awesome ! Thanks for posting it. The only downside is that if I have some links to my site leading form other sites they will be gone when using Squarespace but I'm thinking for using it for my photography portfolio.
        Luke Szeflinski
        :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

can't you create pages with the same names, or create a 301 redirect?
          Originally posted by lukx View Post
          Bobby this Squarespace is awesome ! Thanks for posting it. The only downside is that if I have some links to my site leading form other sites they will be gone when using Squarespace but I'm thinking for using it for my photography portfolio.
          Bobby Parker
          www.bobby-parker.com
          e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
          phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
          • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
          • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
          • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
          • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
          X