Fraudulent emails from fake Turbosquid site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraudulent emails from fake Turbosquid site

Just to let everyone know that I today received an email from what looked to be Turbosquid but turned out to be a fake Turbosquid site asking for credentials.

I did inform Turbosquid and they are already aware of the problem and looking into it.
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

I got a few of those from fake paypal websites...so funny
    Dmitry Vinnik
    Silhouette Images Inc.
    ShowReel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSJlvSwAhA
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitry-v...-identity-name

Comment

I think people do sometimes fall for it though...quite bad really. It only takes a few people and they can get hold of quite a lot of info/money etc
      Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

I've got an email from Nigerian prince who needs my bank details so he can move $5m of his family's fortune out of the country. In return he says he will give me 20%!

He also needs my credit card number and those 3 little numbers off the back of the card but didn't say what he needed those for.
        Dan Brew

Comment

I won the UK lottery like 50 times in the last week alone
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

i got email from finance office that i'll get back 3000€ from my last annual tax declaration. they needed my credit card for transfering the money.
            Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
            www.shack.de

Comment

My bank(s) sent me links to webpages where I could change my login credentials like 100 times last week. Something to do with security. Must be something really wrong with those banks, eh? Anyway, I did it and hope all is well now.

Comment

And I got a massive boner..
                www.suurland.com
                www.cg-source.com
                www.hdri-locations.com

Comment

I think I can help you with that: I still have about 1.000.000 emails from beautiful Russian / Ukranian women offering themselves to be a Bride. Shall I forward them all to you?

Comment

Working...
                  X